The following is an outline of suggested items to bring:
- Cleated soccer shoes, broken in.
- Training shoes, flats.
- An older size 5 soccer ball, put your name on it.
- A track suit.
- Rain jacket.
- 5-6 practice sets. Shirts (light colors), shorts, socks, underware.
- Notebook and pencils, (candidates).
- Water bottle. (Optional, water is available at all field sessions).
- 2-3 towels.
- Clothes hangers.
- Alarm clock.
- Set of twin sheets, blanket and pillow.
- Sunblock, cap, sunglasses.
- Foot powder.
- Insect repellant.
- Shower shoes.
- Trash bags for litter and laundry.
- Change for snacks and sodas. Vending machines are on site.
- Cell phone or prepaid phone cards.
- Enough snacks and drinks, that do not require refrigeration, for the week.
There is a supermarket approximately 1 1/2 miles from the campus. Access is restricted by the Staff. All trips must be approved by a member of the MSYSA.
The dorms are air conditioned and have a common room with a TV and VCR.
Laundry facilities are available on site.